Thursday, October 16, 2008

Illustration Master Class 2009



The Powers That Be, aka Rebecca Guay and friends, have decided to put on another Illustration Master Class next year. Hurray! Though all the financial doom and gloom has made me hesitant to plunk down the tuition, I couldn't bear the thought of missing this event. If there are any out there wanting to jump start your art, I strongly urge you to register quickly as half of the student slots have been taken already. The same wonderful faculty will be returning PLUS two more incredible artists, Charles Vess and Jon Foster. As my friend Hatch has said, "it's only money". Come join us. You will not regret it.

"Companions to the Moon"

by Charles Vess

Cover for "Vampirates"

by Jon Foster

1 comment:

HIL and ERIK said...

I'm so excited for you mom! You're growing up before my eyes. I'm so proud of you, for the determination and courage to pursue your dreams and goals. I love you mom! You are THE best!!!