Thursday, December 17, 2009

Twelve Days of Grandchildren -Miss Keigan

The 5th time a grandma, my first son gave to me (with alot of help from his wife)...

MISS KEIGAN MAY

Keigan loves to sing, especially anything from High School Musical. She too, is a wonderful artist and is reading very well. She likes to sit at the piano and make up songs. She does not like animals, particularly Grandma's cats, but likes little stuffed animal toys. She hikes with her dad and helps her mom. This year, she made her first goal for her soccer team, the Purple Dragons.

3 comments:

Felicia Larson said...

I love this Kim! I'm having a great time following your 12 days of grandmothering.

bevany said...

So funny...for some reason I knew that picture alseep among her mess would be on here. Love it! So fun to read your description of each kid.

The Art of Kim Kincaid said...

Thank you Bevany and Felicia. It's been fun to think about each one of them and their special qualities.