Saturday, April 18, 2009

You Must Remember This...



No...not about a kiss or a sigh. Remember when I started posting this painting? Back in 200??. Oh, I forget. I'm so embarrassed that it's taken me sooooo long to complete. It's gone through so many phases and has been such a learning experience for me. Dallas has been beyond patient with me, but enough is enough and I'm tryng to finish it by the end of April. I still have alot of refining and glazing to do but I wanted to post the progress thus far. My thanks to Dan Dos Santos for helping with this last part. His suggestions, not to mention gleaning so much from his DVD has given me the confidence to move forward with it. Pardon the poor photos.

3 comments:

Jennifer Phillips said...

Enchanting piece Kim! Was this piece for a particular narrative?

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your recent inquiry about one of my paintings... YES! "Daylight at Marymoor" IS for sale! http://tinyurl.com/c6z2j4 (sorry for the link, just for a reminder)
You likie? I shippy!

Let me know if you have any questions!

HIL and ERIK said...

Go mom! I know when you complete it, it will be amazing! Hey, atleast you beat me...I STILL have not completed the humanitarian bears from senior year!!! So, you shouldn't feel that bad :)

tlchang said...

What exactly are you doing of Dan's? (Would you be willing to post in-progress reports as well? We can compare notes as we go).