Thursday, August 14, 2008

A little bit more work on Kvothe. . .

Brought the saturation down and colored his cloak and one little leaf. Don't know if his hair is "flaming" enough. I'll have to see after the lute is finished.


buy stocks said...

yeah! its much better,

Bayra said...

Wow, I like it. Thank you for your art. Maybe for his hair more flaming the better in his case. I read that book according to your reccomendation and I love it. I can't wait for the rest of it to come.

Amy Sullivan said...

Hi Kim,
Well, I have just spent~ oh like~
40 min. scrolling threw your blog.
Your work is wonderful~ My daughter (14)is a huge Meyer fan. I need to read these books.She has read everyone of her books over & over.
Was there at midnight to get her copy of Breaking Dawn, sat up all night & read.
Anyway~ she would think you were the coolest mom ever. I showed her your blog.I will have to catch up.
But~ I would like to be counted as the 6th person who reads your blog
on a regular basis. ~Amy~

David Wagner said...


Camille said...

Currently reading this book (so no spoilers please lol) but this is beautiful :) I agree though, the hair is more brown than 'flaming' but overall I love it! thanks for sharing 8D

The Art of Kim Kincaid said...

Thank you for all your comments here.
Camille: I wouldn't think of spoiling NOTW for you. I noticed you made a list of romantic books on your blog. You forgot Katherine by Anya Seton and Frenchman's Creek by Daphne du Maurier.