Saturday, December 22, 2007

Holiday Greetings and a Death



I regret to announce the death of my computer. Yes, the ol'gal (not to be confused with the ol'gal that is usually on it) finally kicked the bucket. It happened at a terrible time and though I was pretty good at backing up my files, I lost some data that will be impossible to retrieve. So Sad!! BUT, I am now the proud owner of a fancy new one with Vista. I also discovered that my ol'scanner was not compatible with that new Vista which required buying a new scanner. So, I'm back online and back blogging. FINALLY! Just in time to wish all five people who actually visit this obscure blog, a very Merry Christmas. I will post and update projects after the 25th.
(Artwork by Alphonse Mucha)


1 comment:

Kevin Wasden said...

Welcome back

And Merry Christmas to you too.