Friday, September 2, 2011

Antiphone: Take two


My oil painting was going no where...boring. Zzzzzz. It was not capturing what I wanted to say about that moment in one's life when you become aware of God's presence in your life and the life-long melodic exchange that begins at that pivotal event. Began again after watching a video by Robert Barrett.
Already, I like the life that this approach has infused into my humble attempt at this concept. I should have watered the gouache a tad more but I'm going to continue and see where it takes me.

4 comments:

tlchang said...

Mmmm - I like this! I think the wipe-out technique looks like a good one for you!

The Art of Kim Kincaid said...

Thanks, Tara. We'll see how it goes.

Charles Santoso said...

going nowhere? really? It's looking great so far, Kim! :D All the best.

The Art of Kim Kincaid said...

Thanks Charles. Hope you sold out at your solo show. LOVE your work!