Tuesday, August 7, 2012

And The Winner Is.....

???


First off, I want to thank each of you for posting a comment. Alot of people stopped by (according to my stats) but you guys took the time to enter. Thank you!! 
Next, I must clarify that my birthday is not on August 6th. I just picked that day because of the 6-60-60,000 theme I had going. Sorry about the confusion. (I actually have 6 more months before the big 60). Hmmm...alot of 6's.


Printed out your names and put them in a bowl. 
 Next, I enlisted the help of Legolas and Gordon, the cave troll.
It was rather risky, I know, but Legolas assured me Gordon was having a good day.
BUT Legolas kept his arrow trained on Gordon's derriere...just in case. Also, we had to settle for a Great Sparrow since we didn't have any eagles. Gordon reached in with his eyes closed and pulled out a name.....

....Mines of Moria drum roll........


Sophie Moss!!
Congratulations. And again, a big thank you to all of you for your kind words and comments. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! That's awesome! So glad Legolas was there to keep an eye on things. Happy early birthday then.

Bethie Engstrom said...

Your helpers are soooo perfect! The Great Sparrow did his job very nicely. =)

The Art of Kim Kincaid said...

Thanks so much Sara and Bethie. And yes, the Great Sparrow held so still.

KonstantinaP said...

It's always a good sign when Gordon is having a good day. :)
Congratulations to Sophie Moss!
Warm regards.

Sophie Moss said...

Yay! I'm so excited to win!! Thank you so much, Kim. I love your art. :) :) And how perfect that Legolas chose my name? I used to have the biggest crush on him. :) Makes my day. *hugs*

HIL and ERIK said...

Oh mom, this post gave me a good, long laugh - too funny and so mom like. I'm glad the grandkids toys came in handy. Haha funny!

The Art of Kim Kincaid said...

Thanks for commenting, everyone. Hope you enjoy the print, Sophie.