Monday, May 30, 2011

And Yet Another Try

I keep going from page to page, hoping something will feel "right" to develop more throughly for my assignment for IMC. I'm liking this one the best so far. I've included the text from the page.

This is just a very rough work up of her wings. I will continue adding the fabric patterns and colors throughout her wings to match her Doo-dah.
Taken out of context, it probably doesn't make much sense. On the preceding page, the little girl in the story has taken a nap wrapped up tight in her "Doo-dah" which becomes a cocoon in her imagination.


I must have slept a little bit.

I wake from caterpillar dreams.

Doo-dah's magic has worked it's spell;

I now have butterfly wings!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am enjoying watching your progression for this character. It will be great to see how IMC helps you develop the idea.

bevany said...

This one's my favorite so far. Although it could be because of the purple :)

The Art of Kim Kincaid said...

Thank you Jeremy and Bevany.